RETURNS: We want you our customers to be satisfied with your purchases. If an item is not what you were expecting you may return it for a full refund except postage. If you used a Purchase Order then please call us for instructions BEFORE returning any product.
- Please phone for a return authorization and instructions before returning any item.
- Returns must be made within 14 days of receipt.
- No returns accepted for items purchased at tradeshows or conventions
- All returns must be accompanied by a copy of the invoice showing both date and invoice number
- Returns must be in new and unused condition. If they are returned damaged, written on, or with eraser marks we cannot accept them.
- We cannot accept CD, DVD or MP3 returns for any reason but factory defect and only then in exchange for an identical product.
- All Hands- On kits and equipment, Sale items and Special order items are Final Sale.
- Please ensure all items are packed and wrapped carefully to prevent damage.
Shipping & Handling
Orders are shipped via Canada Post Expedited Service. Postal Rates do not include GST (HST)
|Up to $199||$16.00 **|
|$200 – $299||8%|
|$300 – $399||7%|
|$400 – $499||6%|
|$500 or more||5%|
** Did you know if you spend up to $199 worth of products that you will still only pay the flat rate of $16.00?
Please Note: Shipping rates to Alberta and Eastern Provinces may be subject to higher postage rates.
Shipping Options: Please specify when ordering
- Ship Complete: Complete orders will be shipped promptly. Times may vary during peak season. If regular stocked items are backordered your order will be held 2 -6 weeks to allow these items to come in.
- Split Ship: In-stock items are sent promptly and S&H is billed for value of the shipped portion. All remaining Backorders will be held and shipped when complete and billed for the value of that portion.
- No Backorders: We send and charge you for in-stock items only and cancel all other items.
- Free Local Delivery: This service is offered to local schools within a 10 minute radius. Parents can request to pick up their order at their schools. Please contact your school for more info.
- USA Customers: Actual shipping and handling will be calculated when processing your order. Complete orders will be shipped in 3-5 business days. Times may vary during peak season. If regular stocked items are backordered your order will be held 2 -6 weeks to allow these items to come in.
The sale prices for “Specials” and “Spotlight” items are only applicable to those customers who shop online. Please note that sale prices will be applied during a designated time period only and cannot be transferred to previous or future purchases.
All orders must be prepaid. We accept MasterCard, Visa or PO# for directly billing to your School. If you wish to pay by cheque or money order then payment must be received prior to the release of your order. All orders are subject to 5% GST.
HST where applicable.
Your user privacy and security are very important to us. AASI is committed to protecting your privacy online. We will never share your personal information with anyone without your explicit consent.
From the “Contact Us” and “Shopping” sections of this site you may choose to share personal information with us including your name, address, email, and financial information for processing your order. We use this information only to communicate with you, respond to your request, and forward you additional information about our company and services.
AASI will never share or release information about you or your company to any third parties without your express written consent. We will also never share or sell your email address without your permission.
We collect anonymous information about every visit to our site by tracking Internet Protocol (IP) addresses on an aggregate basis. We do not link IP addresses to any personal information associated to an individual visitor. We use this information only to track the number of distinct user sessions to our website.
Links to Other Sites
Though our site contains links to many other websites, we are not responsible for the content, website links, or privacy policies on any of those websites.
Many of our products and services are provided by third-parties with which we are affiliated with. Although we sell their products and services directly from our website, we are not responsible for their privacy policies or any information contained on their websites. Please view their separate privacy policies concerning how they will handle any information you submit to them. For assistance with any products or services that you obtain through one of our third-party affiliates, please contact their support departments directly. That information can be found on their separate websites.